Isn't she so strong. If you cant tell she is holding up her head.
Chubby cheeks!!
Hayden smiling!!! I was so mad it turned out blurry. I really am the worlds worst photographer.
So a couple of weeks ago I was tagged, which means I have to tell six "interesting" things about me. This is a very hard thing to do, but I will attempt it.
1. I have an obsession with getting rid of things. I used to have a really hard time throwing things away because I always thought as soon as I threw it away I would need it. I am over that now and love the feeling of getting rid of something. My favorite thing to get rid of is food!!! I love using up the last of something and being able to throw it away. I love when my fridge and cupboards are almost empty!! Colin gets mad at me because if we have left overs, I will throw them away before he is done eating them. Once while I was doing the dishes he got some dip out of the refrigerator and put it on the counter. He turned around to get some chips and when he turned back around I was dumping it down the sink. (I thought he was giving it to me because it was old). The rule in our house is if I think it is time to throw something out I have to wait at least two days and then I can throw it away.
2. I, like my sister Shelly love oatmeal. I haven't always liked it. I actually just learned how to make it. I always had Colin make it for me. I have eaten oatmeal for about three weeks straight now and I am not one bit sick of it. I love it!! I put brown sugar and raisins in it...it is very tasty.
3. I love living in Utah!!! I have now tried Arizona and Texas and they just don't compete with Utah. I love the people there, being surrounded by LDS people, feeling safe, the mountains, the cool air, the green soft grass, the parks, seeing a church every block, and having family and friends close. I can't wait to move back!!!
4. I hate talking on the phone. I think it is one of the worst things to do. No offense to anyone. If I do talk to you it is because I want to at the time and I am not miserable while I am talking to you. I do love email though and this blog thing. I check everyones blogs like five times a day and am so disappointed every time there isn't anything new posted. I can always count on Angela and Amelia to update theirs quite often.
5. I am finally starting to enjoy cooking. Making dinner and cleaning is such a good break from what I do all day which basically is holding Hayden. Not that I don't love holding her, but it is so nice when Colin gets home and takes her and I can make dinner and clean the house. It is so fun!!!
6. I'm pretty sure I am married to best man in the world. I honestly think he is perfect. I could not have found a better man to marry. He is so thoughtful and so patient with me...sometimes I can be a little hard to handle!!:) He is such a good dad and loves to be with Hayden. We are very lucky to have him!!
Now I guess I am supposed to tag someone. I tag Audrey and Tiffany. Tiffany you need to post more on your blog, especially more pictures of Gavin!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Kelly your baby is getting so big! I love the pictures! And you are right - I update my blog a lot, maybe too much, but I am glad that you read it!
Hayden is starting to look so much like you! I loved the story about you throwing Colin's dip away. Tyler and I were laughing so hard because that is exactly something that I would do. When we were first married, I used to accidentally throw his school papers away because I thought they were trash (seriously, if you leave them on the ground what am I supposed to think?) I got in big trouble so we had to establish a rule that I couldn't throw anything out without consulting him first. I love your blog by the way.
P.S. I think we have the same couch. :)
Post a Comment