Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Instagram

 Instagram is my new favorite thing. It took me a while to figure out what it is all about, but now that I now I am a fan.  Here are some of our latest and greatest.
Our first time at Kennacott. It was pretty impresive.
Yo Gabba Gabba Funny Faces.

We went to Classic Skating and had the entire place to ourselves. The kids thought it was pretty cool.

Working hard at the library

New backpacks from Uncle Dean


Last Sunday we headed up Provo Canyon to see the leaves. They were incredible!!!



We love Granny Jo and Grandpa


Last game of the Season. Hayden did amazing this year. I was so proud of how hard she played every game.

FHE with the Gibbons Fam

For Colin's Dad's 60th birthday we all went to Cornbellys. I had never been before and I thought it was well worth the money. The kids all loved it and were still not ready to go even after we tortured them by spending 45 minutes in the corn maze.

Can you see Carson's little head poking up.  He loved this tractor.






1 comments:

Charms said...

Your kids are so cute! Hey--I just found out that my friend Emma is Foofa on Yo Gabba Gabba!!! Crazy, huh?