| Here we are on the ferry. It was a little chilly, so I got some hot chocolate. |
| This is Colin's new dream. to own a yacht and park it here. |
| I love this picture! |
| One of the islands was called Guemes and Colin's great grandpa was from there. We found his grave site and were able to visit some of his relatives that still live there. |
| Enjoying the view from the ferry. |
| This guys was pretty cute, but we really wanted to see an Orca. We still aren't sure if we did. |
| While we there we celebrated our sixth anniversary. I am a lucky girl to get to spend my life with this man!! |
| Here is the headstone for Colin's grandpa. Carson Charles is named after him and Colin's Dad. |
| This is the cemetary where he is buried. So pretty! |
| When we drove past this field there was a bald eagle just sitting right in the middle of it. When we back up to get a picture it flew away,. Still a pretty picture. |
| These were our travel buddies. My sister and her husband. Thanks for a great trip guys!! |
1 comments:
Kelly I didn't know you took that trip! Looks amazing. How fun, I'm glad you got to have a great trip this year too! I'm so amazed that someone can keep their blog up so regularly! You win the prize what ever it may be. Hopefully see you soon sometime during the holidays.
Post a Comment