We just returned home from spending a week and half in Tualatin Oregon with my sisters family. Her and her husband went to Hawaii for six days so we got to babysit their kids. We all had a great time and their kids were so good...it made having five kids seem way too easy (I am not getting any ideas). The only hard part was the little man I brought with me. Carson decided he didn't like to share his mom's attention. :)When Scott and Shelly got back we got to go to the BYU v. Oregon State football game. It was a great game and a lot of fun. Thanks Scott for the tickets!!
Colin intensely watching the game.
Heidi's first game. She says she wants to be cougar someday...I hope it stays that way!
Carson enjoying the hayride.
One of the few times Carson entertained himself and wasn't crying or throwing a fit.
These two played great together for half the time and by the end they argued over EVERYTHING!!
These two never really got along. Tyler was not Carsons biggest fan.
My little Pumpkin!
My kids for six days.
One of the days Colin, me, Hayden and Carson drove out to Astoria. It is the cutest little town right on the coast. We love it there. Unfortunately this is the day I was feeling pretty sick, so I didn't totally enjoy it, but it was still fun to go.
Riding the trolley.
Goonies house. Pretty cool, huh!
Our sweet ride.
Children's museum.
We had such a great time and loved spending so much time with the Williams. Despite me being sick, Nicole throwing up three times, Hayden throwing up once, Tyler teething with a fever and Carson being Carson the week really was great!!
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment