Thursday, October 20, 2011

Four Years Old Already!!!!!

We were able to celebrate Hayden's (and my) birthday on the 18th. Hayden had requested a zebra birthday so that is what she got. It was so fun planning and decorating this party.
She is the sweetest little girl and acts much older than a four year old. I could not ask for a better oldest child. She is such a great example to Carson and to all her friends. I love her more than words can describe. I am so lucky to have her!!
Some fun facts about Hayden:
* She LOVES playing with her friends and cousins. She could play all day if we let her.
*She loves having sleepovers. She is constantly asking to sleep at her grandparents or her neighbors.
*She is very thoughtful. For my birthday she cleaned the playroom and drew me a picture all on her own.
* She went to the doctor today and had to get shots. She was determined no to cry even though I could tell it really hurt her. She is so brave!
*She can write almost all her letters and can recognize all of them.
*She is a big time daddy's girl. They have a great relationship...I hope that lasts!!
*She is a girlie-girl and does not like most things that have to do with boys.
*She loves reading books and will just sit and read by herself for hours.
Sheylie, Jozy, Hayden, Mckenzie, Drew, Abby and Emma


Ready to open presents!
Hayden and her bestie Emma
We gave her a zebra pillow pet



The cake. It didn't turn out exactly how I planned and I had to do some last minute improvising, but all in all I was happy with the finished product and Hayden loved it.

The morning after, she wanted me to take a picture of her with her new stuff.

4 comments:

Saysha said...

So cute...you throw the BEST, MOST ADORABLE parties EVER!! Just love that sweet 4 year old!

HaleyandGabe said...

Holy cow!! My birthday is in December, will you throw me a party?!! Darling.

Charms said...

Kelly you are the party queen!!! How fun; you and Hayden are lucky to have each other. She IS a wonderful and sweet little girl. But then, that is just due to good parenting. :)

lisagtate said...

Adorable! Love the zebra theme, good job Kelly!