Ok, so a few weeks ago I put a tracker on my blog and I think I know most people who look at our blog, but there is one I am not so sure of. I really try not to be overly paranoid about who is looking at my blog and I really don't want to go private. I am just curious who from Rochester New York is visiting our blog. Don't be scared to tell me, I am a huge blog stalker and really dont care if you are checking us out, as long as your intentions are good! Thanks
Back to School
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
It's not me :) Ours shows up as Denver, Longmont, or Delta usually. It depends on if ours is on wireless or cable.
I have one of those on my blog too and I get really weird visitors even though ours is private. Kind of weird.
I want one! How do you do it?
Post a Comment