Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hayden's First Ballet Class

She has been waiting very patiently for this day to arrive and I think it was everything she hoped it would be. The only down side is how short the class is. It is only a half hour and the time goes by way too fast, she was not ready to leave when it was over.




4 comments:

Shannon said...

Adorable. She is so cute. I love little ballerinas. One of the classes I used to teach was about her age and it was by far my favorite. They just have such an excitement for dance at that age. I love her twirl at the end of the last video.

Unknown said...

these pictures are so cute. thanks for sharing.

Charms said...

Kelly, I cannot handle the CUTENESS!!! Oh my gosh... I'm so sad we couldn't join you at the circus or Magleby's today... let's get together soon. Hope you guys had fun.

PS. SO CUTE!

Brittany said...

Oh that is so cute!! It looks like she's got some moves too. :)