Saturday evening we were having a little Tea Party outside on a blanket. We were eating crackers and apples & Peanut butter. After we were done I was in the kitchen cleaning up and Colin brought Carson in and said he had some peanut butter on his hands, so I just quickly cleaned it off and didn't think too much of it. A few minutes later he started rubbing his eyes and couldn't stop, so I kind of started to get worried. After a few minutes of non-stop rubbing and his face getting redder I took him over to our neighbor who is doing his residency to get his opinion. He told me to give him some Benadryl, so I took him home and by this time his nose was running, he eyes and face were bright red and he was starting to get hives on his body; I hurried and gave him some Benadryl and within about a half hour he was pretty much back to normal!! Thank goodness for modern medicine!!! No more peanut butter for this boy!!This pictures does not even do it justice!!
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
4 comments:
Ahhhh.....poor kid. It reminds me of when we found out Mason was allergic to peanut butter. We were living with Leah and I gave him a peanut butter cookie and the same thing happened. Is Carson 1 yet? Just wondering. Mason wasn't quite 1 when it happened.
Cute blog! Thanks again for the on-call Orkin Man assistance tonight. Poor little Carson...so sad! Glad the medicine worked though.
Oh my gosh!! Poor kid! I wonder if he ate any of it or if that was just from touching it.
Oh Kelly, that is just so sad. I don't think there is a sadder picture either!!! I'll make sure not to bring any peanut butter cookies over! I'm so glad that you were able to get it under control, I'm sure you were going out of your mind!! Good job.
Post a Comment