We haven't been doing anything too exciting lately, but we definitely have been staying busy. Here are just a few pictures from the last few weeks. We had Gavin stay at our house last weekend. Here they are watching Peter Pan and eating Popcorn and Reeses Pieces.
Sunday walk to visit the Wallaby (and other animals) that lives down the street.
We went to the Spanish Fork festival and Hayden got to go on this ride, she is warming up for Lagoon in a couple of weeks.
Carson first wagon ride...he loved it!!!Recently we sold this guy...
and got this guy!!!!! We love it!!
Carson has finally started taking a bottle and formula. He is really plumping up!!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
I can't believe how light Hayden's hair is. Those kids are so cute!
Carson is getting so big! What a cutie! I love your new car, what a very smart purchase. ;) I would buy another Pilot in a heartbeat.
Post a Comment