So about a month ago I had the chance to get together with a few of my friends from Blanding. We just got lunch and sat around and talked for a couple of hours. Well during the course of the conversation we talked about houses because Annelise just moved into a new house and Natauni was in the process of buying one. I just kept saying that is was going to be quite a while before we got into a house because of a lot of different things going on. Anyway on the way home I got to thinking that with the $8000 tax credit for first time home buyers we could put some of that money toward debt and then we could have a HOUSE and be DEBT FREE!!! I immediately approached Colin with the idea and I was surprised he took me seriously. To make a long story short this last month has brought A LOT of blessings and a lot has happened that has made it possible for us to buy a house. So as of yesterday we are officially home owners!!!! We signed all the paper work and now will just be waiting anxiously to move in. It is a new home and they will probably start building in the next couple of weeks and then it takes about 45 days to complete. So we are hoping to be in the beginning of May. We are very excited and really feel so blessed to be able to do this!!
This is a picture of the house, the only difference is our porch is smaller. :(
Back to School
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
Yay, how exciting! So where are you guys going to be living? That house is really cute!
That is awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations!!! That's soooo awesome! I'm just a tad jealous.:)
Congratulations! That house is so cute. You will love it!
Wow, I'm excited for you!!! I had no idea you were even looking! Good job on the surprise. Where is it!!! Are you any closer to me!!!???
Way to take advantage. It looks way cute! Way excited for you guys.
Very exciting news! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment