This is what happened when we started getting all the stuff out for the baby.
She sucked on that pacifier all night and the next morning asked for the pink binky. Needless to say she didn't get it.
She thought it was pretty cool to have this towel on her head.
Out on their first sledding adventure...I am so glad to have a husband that does these activities, my kids would live a very boring life if it were just me!!
Thrilled to be going out in the snow.
A cake I made for a friend. Don't look too close, you will see it defiantly is NOT perfect, but it was fun to make! I finally attempted fondant and it wasn't has hard as I thought. And if you cant tell it is a sandwich (she really likes sandwiches!!)
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Wow, it makes you really realize how big your first kid has gotten when you get ready the second. :) Just wait until you bring your baby home, Hayden will seem like a giant! I love that cake you made, that is so cute! You're so creative! Fondant is fun to play with. :)
ok my birthday is on Friday and I love PB&J sandwiches!!! That is AWESOME!! So how much longer on your baby? Feb. 12th for me...hope you are doing good!
What a fun cake! It looks great too!! When is that baby coming? I know you're due in December, I just don't know when.
Post a Comment