Monday, November 9, 2009

Mini Vaca!!!

Last week Colin had to work at a convention up in Salt Lake, so Hayden and I decided to tag along. The convention was at the Salt Palace, so generous folks at Sisel (Colin's work) put us up at the Marriott right across the street. Colin had to work about 12 hours a day, so we didn't get to do much with him, but Hayden and I had a lot of fun just the two of us.

One of the days I took Hayden to the Discovery Gateway. She loved it and I am pretty sure she could have stayed all day!!

They have the cutest little Grocery store where the kids can shop for food and then check out.

Cool helicopter that she wasn't too impressed with.
Future news anchor.


Riding trax. This and swimming were probably the highlights of her trip.
Very excited to get on Trax!!
The other day we went to the zoo!
Being goofy!!
Of course her favorite part of the zoo was the train ride.

You cant tell in the picture, but this Gorilla had a big chunk of fresh poop that he was eating for snack. It was so gross!!! Now when we talk about the zoo Hayden says "Gorilla, eat dirt."


This is a bad pictures, but that is the baby elephant behind Hayden. So cute!!
Walking around temple square.

0 comments: