Hayden is getting really good at playing on her own when I am busy. Most of the time she prefers to look at books instead of play with her toys. She has been "reading" out loud to herself for the past few months and I today I was able to get her reading Jerry Seinfeld's Halloween book. It might be a little boring for you to watch, but towards the end she kisses the Superman mask...so cute!!!!!
Back to School
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
She is so adorable! She reminds me of Zoey at that age. What a cutie.
So cute! She's a reader like her mommy!! By the way, have you read The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester?? It's a good one. I just finished it last night. It's really cute!
She is TOO cute! Next time Alice and Hayden play together, I will have Hayden read her a book and teach her a few things!!
Post a Comment