Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hayden's new love

So I got this book of Mother Goose rhymes at the library a week ago. Hayden has become completely obsessed and infatuated with "The Muffin Man." The first day she had me sing the song over and over and over again, so I just thought she really liked the song, but turns out she is more into the old man!! When she opens the book and finds him, her eyes light up and she gets a big smile on her face. Even when I showed her this picture she got the same look in her eyes...like "where have you been all my life." She also really digs his shoes and points to them often.

4 comments:

Melissa L. said...

How funny. :) BTW, this is a very cute picture of Hayden.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha! You better keep you eyes on her:)

Brittany said...

Sounds like she wished one day she could be Mrs. Muffin Man.:)

Shelly said...

That video was definitely not boring to watch. I loved hearing her voice! So cute and the kiss too :) I can't wait to see her.