Last night I took Hayden to her first play. It was based on the Dr. Suess book "Go Dog Go."I love going to plays and am so excited she is getting old enough to go with me. It was very kid oriented with loud, very animated characters, so it did well to hold her attention. It lasted an hour long and she sat and watched the entire time. I was very proud of her!!
Also Hayden has been talking a little more. Her lasted best pronounced word is "Jesus." It is so cute to hear her say it. She also will now try to repeat everything we ask her and each day she gets better.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
How fun!!! I hope I have a little girl someday that I can take to all those girly things that I love and Bryce doesn't.:) I'm seriously impressed that she sat there the whole hour. What a good little girl!
I haven't been on your blog in a while and I am amazed at how much hair Hayden has and how big she is now! Wowee! I also love that she says Jesus. I think that is the sweetest thing. I'm glad to see you are doing well!
Post a Comment