Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun in the Snow

Like everyone else we have had a very busy last couple of weeks. We went to a fun Lyman family Christmas party at my Aunt and Uncles house in Woodland Hills (sorry no pictures, I am getting lazy when it comes to picture taking.) We ate delicious food, the kids got to perform the nativity(Hayden was an angel) and they got to beat Winnie the Pooh to a pulp (he was a pinatta.) The main event was Jolly Old Saint Nick himself and he came bearing gifts. Hayden got a book and stuffed monkey. She hated the gift because she was terrified of Santa and wanted nothing to do with him.
We also got to go up to see the Zoo lights at Hogle Zoo. It was fun, but FREEZING!!!!!!!!!! It was so cold, but we managed to see a lot of animals and a lot of pretty lights.
You can tell by the redness in my nose how cold it is!!Yesterday it snowed quite a bit here so the kids were able to play in the snow. Colin built a little hill for them to go sledding on. They had a lot of fun.
Oh, I love being out in the snow!! :)


3 comments:

Angie said...

I didn't know they had lights at the zoo - how fun! I LOVE your Christmas cards!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Zoo Lights! Looks like fun!

Brittany said...

I've never been to Hogle Zoo during Christmas time but it looks really pretty! I'm not too fond of being out in the cold snow either. Hang in there!