Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally!

Hayden's hair is finally long enough to be tamed. I can put cute little tiny barrettes in the front, but the back still sticks straight up. Hopefully it will start growing soon, it is pretty crazy! Also if you haven't noticed in some of the other pictures she has quite a few teeth, seven to be exact. They are so cute and tiny, I love them!!


Her favorite past time is playing with the door stops. I looked over today and she had pulled that white thing off the end and was just about to pop it into her mouth. Luckily I stopped her before she succeeded.

5 comments:

Whitelock Family said...

Yeah I'm so happy that you can do her hair finally!!! I'm glad that you don't have to spend so much time anymore trying to get it to stick up. lol That first picture is so cute, her smile it adorable.

Brittany said...

It will be so fun when her hair grows even longer and you can put it in little pig tails and stuff!! That's one of the funnest things about having a girl!

Kate said...

She is way too cute!!!

Nicole said...

I love the barrettes! They look sooo cute on Hayden. It has made me want to get some for Jadyn - I don't really know if they will work in her hair yet, but it is worth a try right? Girls are so fun!

Jolene said...

She is growing up so fast! She is so cute.