My new favorite show is the Food Network Challenge. It is the coolest show!! It a competition between four or five pastry chefs. They have to create a specific type of food(usually cake ) in six hours with a chance to win $10,000. Some of the shows I have seen have been Birthday cakes, Halloween cakes, holiday cakes, and edible ornaments. Two upcoming shows are gingerbread houses and Edible mansions. The stuff they can do is incredible, some of the cakes you would never even guess were cakes. I love it!! The best thing about it is they show reruns at 3:00 in the morning, so when I am up with Hayden I can watch it...sometimes I am disappointed when she doesn't wake up until later.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
So I can count on you to make Ava a birthday cake, cup cakes, etc for her birthday at the end of the month??? You'll be here and you know how my last birthday cake experience went:)
I love that show too. I think you are turning into me! First oatmeal, and now food network challenge. Crazy!!
Post a Comment