Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hanson Plus a few other Pics

 Hanson Michael Gibbons.  Born January 29, 2013 at 3:15pm.  Weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 14oz and 21in long. 
I went in Tuesday the 29th around 6:30am to be induced.  I had to have some antibiotics before they started me on pitocin. Around 9:30 they started the pitocin.  About noon I got an epidural which was amazing!.  I could still move my legs, but couldn't feel any pain, by far the best epidural I've had.    At about 2:00 I was dilated to a five. An hour later I started to feel some pressure, so the nurse checked me and sure enough I was at a 10.  Luckily my doctor was close by so she came in and they got things ready.  I pushed through three contractions and there was my big healthy baby. 
 First family picture

So far Carson seems pretty happy with him...only one or two melt downs.

 Last month Colin took the kids to Home Depot to make a bird house. They had a great time.
 Every Saturday night these two have a sleep over in Hayden's room. So precious. 
 All ready for church
 A couple of weeks ago we took a drive with my parents up to Daniels Summit near Heber City to get out of the smog.  We ate lunch and enjoyed seeing the clear blue sky.

 I decided I better document how big I got with this baby. This is around 38 weeks.
 Batman in his underwear.


 Carson and I went on one last date before the baby came. He chose Nicklecade.
 This little guys looks so much like his big sister did when she was a baby.

 I always wanted a boy baby with dark hair that I could comb over...soooooooo cute!!!!

1 comments:

The Walkers said...

Congrats Kelly! He is adorable! I love the name!