Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year with my family.  No one got sick, the food was tasty, the activities were a blast and the company couldnt have been better!!

The start of our Amazing Race at Scheels.
First leg of the race...the ferris wheel. This was our team.
This was part of Haydens team.

Gramps in action

After Thanksgiving we had our annual Lyman family Christmas party. 

Santa got a little crazy this year and made some of us act like reindeer.
The cute little boys all dressed up for the party


Lots of girls

The girls got matching outfits for the party. I just have to brag about my Dad for a minute.  He took the three oldest out shopping for new outfits.  He took them all over the mall and then to Old Navy where Colin and I ran into them and were able to give some assistance.  If they didnt find anything there he was going to take them to Target and Walmart.  If that isnt a good Grandpa I dont know what is. :)



















0 comments: