Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Swimming, St. George and Carson

Hayden did a session of swim lessons. I didn't think she learned much, but when we went to St. George she did so much better, so I guess it was worth the money.

We went down to St. George a few weeks ago and were able to spend a few days with these cute girls.  We painted nails, did make-up and up-dos.   They looked beautiful!

Hayden and I got to see Aladdin at Tuacahn.  It was a really cool show, but REALLY hot!!

Dixie was doing a free soccer camp, so we had the kids go.  They had a lot of fun.  Hayden is starting soccer this year. Her first game is tonight, she is really excited!!

 

At our condo we had to share a room with the kids, so they got to sleep in the closet.  I had to talk it up a lot, but finally convinced them it was like sleeping in a fort.  They were pretty thrilled.

We had a "campout" in the backyard a few weeks ago.  Because we are lame parents we didn't sleep out there, but I don't think the kids cared too much.
On our way to St. George we stopped at a gas station and across the street was a petting zoo. I thought it was pretty cool that they had zebras.

Just some cute ones of Carson. This kid is getting so funny in his old age.  I laugh at almost everything that comes out of his mouth.  Last night Colin was talking to the kids about missions. Hayden said she wanted to go on a mission to New York City and Carson said he wanted to go hiking with Jesus.  He is always saying that he loves stuff.  We were listening to music and he said " this is a boy singing...I love boys!"  And today he told me that he loves Backhoes.  It is so fun watching him grow up!!


0 comments: