This girl is pretty amazing!! Yesterday we decided to take her training wheels off her bike and start teaching her how to ride w/o them...well she didn't need us to teach her.
Colin was also going to take off her pedals, but before he could get to it he started chatting with a neighbor. So Hayden just got her bike and started practicing. Within five minutes she was riding down the sidewalk by herself!! I was so amazed! The video is from today, she was showing off her skills for Grandma and Grandpa.
She also bore her testimony for the first time in church on Sunday. I was pretty nervous because Colin was out with Carson and if she panicked I would have had to gone up and helped her. Luckily she wasn't scared at all and pulled it off quite nicely. :)
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
1 comments:
Soooo cute! Hooray Hayden!!!
Post a Comment