I saw this on a friends blog and had to do it!!
1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? I have never tried eggnog, it smells and sounds like it would not taste very good. Hot chocolate it is!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps most, leaves the big ones unwrapped.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the tree and none on the house. Our house is too steep to put up lights (at least that is Colin's excuse).
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you start decorating? I tried to wait until after Thanksgiving, but we were pretty bored the Saturday before so we broke down and decorated early.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham and Funeral potatoes.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas eve with just my family. I loved it!!!
8. What is on your Christmas wish list? I just want to be surprised.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? The kids open pj's and an ornament.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Blue and silver ornament w/white lights. Plus the personal ornaments they get each Christmas Eve.
11. Snow, love it or dread it? I like it if I can just be at home safely with my family.
12. Real tree or fake tree? Fake
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Colin got me a pair of XXL pajama pants from Alco one of our first Christmases. Isn't he thoughtful??
14. What's the most important thing about Christmas for you? Spending time with family and making the holiday fun for my kids and really trying to teach them the true meaning of Christmas AND to teach them to think of others during this time of year (its not easy)
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? hmmm.....I dont have one favorite.
16. What is your favorite tradition? Still Christmas Eve. This year I am going to have the kids sleep in our room...I think they will love it!!
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely giving, I love buying people gifts. And of course I also really like to receive gifts!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? The First Noel and Carson singing Glory to God.
20. Candy canes, yuck or yum? The non-peppermint ones are ok
21. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf and I love watching all the cheesy Christmas movies on Hallmark and ABC Family
22. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies
23. Do you have a Christmas morning tradition? Get up early open presents and head over to Grandparents for breakfast.
24. Do you prefer to shop online or at the mall? Both, I think Colin and I have spent the last three Saturdays at the mall.
25. Christmas letter or Christmas card? Both, I love to hear and see what people have been up to over the past year.
2 comments:
#13 totally made me laugh. Tyler got me a pair of blue camoflauge, fleece, size XL pajama pants one year. To top it off, one leg was shorter than the other. :) I love that he tried, but it was kind of sad...he's done much better since. I love reading about your Christmas traditions, but I can't believe you've never tried eggnog! You are missing out!
You have got to try eggnog. Your missing out!
Post a Comment