Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


We had a really great Thanksgiving weekend this year. We ate Thanksgiving Dinner with Colin's family and of the course all the food was delicious. I made yams, fruit salad and a couple of pies. All of my food turned out to be pretty tasty, so that made me happy. We mostly just spent that day eating and sitting around...just the way it should be.

Friday we got up early and went shopping for a few hours and then splurged and went to Olive Garden for lunch. :) I love their soup, salad and breadsticks. hmmmmm!!!! Later on in the day we took the kids to the mall to see Santa. Hayden was really excited and ran right up and sat on his lap. I thought Carson would be scared of him, but he wasn'tt scared at all. He was thrilled to sit on his lap and even talked to him a little. I was very proud of both of them.

On Saturday Lee and Leah offered to watch the kids so Colin and I could go to a movie. We went and saw Tower Heist, which actually was a pretty good movie but had a little too much inappropriate humor...why do they do that????? After the movie and naps we headed up to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square. We rode Trax up from Sandy and went out to eat at a really good restaurant. I cant remember the name, but it was a southwestern grill at Gateway.

0 comments: