Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Art City Days

Next to Blanding, Springville is the best place I have lived so far. I love that is a small town, but still close enough to everything. We love our house, we love our neighbors, we love our ward...this is a great place to be.
Summer time is so fun and sooooooo busy, I feel like there is never a spare second. Last week was Art City days. We ran the 5K, Hayden rode her bike in the Childrens parade, we went to the firemen's breakfast, went to the real parade and saw a few of the hot air balloons going up. It was a lot of fun!!
She is getting to be quite the bike rider. Yesterday she rode all the way to Walgreen's and back...pretty darn good for a three year old!!
This was Hayden's reward after her long run at the end of the 5K...she ran half way around the track. :)
All of us after the big run. Colin and my Mom ran the whole thing. My Dad and I walked/jogged. If it weren't for my Dad I would have been much slower. Its sad that both my parents are in better shape than me!

1 comments:

Charms said...

Wow! Great job Gibbons fam! That looks like so much fun...