Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve day we went sledding up by Aspen Grove. The snow was really hard and icy, so the sledding wasn't great, but it was still fun.


Audrey, Drew and Jozy.
We spent the rest of Christmas Eve at Colin's parents house. About an hour before dinner Colin took a nap and when he woke up he was not feeling very good. He only ate a tiny bit of dinner and then spent the rest of the night in the bathroom and wanting to die. I felt so bad for him!! When we got home he went straight to bed, so I had to get everything set up for Christmas morning. It was a lot of work, but so much fun. I think getting everything set up is one of my favorite parts of Christmas.
About a month before Christmas I saw this idea in a magazine. I thought it looked so cute and easy, so I decided to make it for Hayden for Christmas.
Made out of card board and LOVE!! :)

0 comments: