Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hayden's Performance



The week before the Christmas party Hayden learned the song "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas." So I decided it would be the perfect song for her to sing at the Christmas party. We practiced all week and she was all ready to perform. She has never really done anything like this before, so I wasn't sure if she was going to be nervous and sing really quietly or not even do it at all. But when it was her turn, she hopped right up there and started singing like she had done it a thousand times before. The only problem was, she wasn't singing the right song. She just started making up a song that really didn't make any sense and sounded like it was in a different language! :) She does this at home a lot and goes on and on and on and on..... I felt bad making her stop, but she was just as happy to sing the right song. It was a pretty funny/cute moment.

1 comments:

Charms said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie. I was pretty impressed with the dress rehearsal she had at my house, too. :)