Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More House Pics

Carson's room.

Hayden's room.




Garage. Because we got the bonus room above the garage it added on six feet in depth, so we have plenty of room to store our junk and park our cars.
Outside of house. A couple of weeks ago I was again looking on KSL and a guy was giving away free sod, so we went and got enough to do our front yard. It still needs a lot of tender-loving care, but hopefully one day it will look nice!!
Half-bath...not very exciting, but you can get a little peak at Carson. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your house is beautiful. Congrats

Melissa L. said...

Wow, what an amazing house!!! Where is it? I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Charms said...

Kelly, could u please tell Annalise that I would like an invite to her blog...gracias. PS. Your house is so lovely! I especially love the kids rooms. You should be very proud!