Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

I had a great Mothers Day this year and it wasn't just a day this year it was the whole weekend...
Sunday evening we went with my parents and walked around the Provo Temple. The flowers there are so pretty!! Hayden loved running around.
.
Carson enjoyed himself too.

We are happier than we look, I promise. :)
This is Hayden eating dinner....
this is Hayden eating dessert!!!

Colin and my dad whipped up some amazing steaks!!

Enjoying the sunny day!
Friday night me and my friends from high school had our annual Girls Retreat. We went out to eat at a Thai restaurant in Provo called The Thai Kitchen. The food was NOT good, so if you are in the area avoid that place.
Because of my current circumstance with Carson, we weren't able to go anywhere far away, so we just got a hotel room at the Provo Marriot. After dinner we just went back to our hotel and talked until one in the morning. One of these years we will not have small babies that need their moms and we are going to go on a "real" retreat!! Right girls??
Saturday we had a BBQ at Natauni's with husbands/boyfriends and kids. It was a lot of fun!!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

That really was a fun weekend. :) I hope you don't care if I steal your pictures of the girls and put them on my blog. I was mad when I got home Saturday and realized I hadn't pulled out my camera the whole weekend. Tyler made me steaks for Mother's day too, they were delicious. :) Your kids are so cute!

Annelise said...

Amelia is right you were the only one that took pictures all weekend. I can't believe it, so I'll have to steal your pictures too. Thanks for being the responsible one!

Brittany said...

Wow, Tiffany looks sooo different! I haven't seen her in like 8 or 9 years! That's crazy! Looks like you girls had a fun weekend! Happy belated Mother's Day!