Ok, so finally here are some pictures of our new little addition and Christmas. They really are in no order, sorry!!
Carson Charles Gibbons-December 29, 2009 @ 7:21pm-8lbs 4ozHayden loves her new baby brother! I dont think the love is reciprocated yet.
Just a couple of minutes old and already wanted to eat. He is a very good eater!!
He doesn't look anything like Hayden did when she was a new born. Most everyone has said he looks like a Lyman, but I think it is too early to tell.This labor was sooooooooooo much easier than with Hayden. I never believed people when they said their labor wasn't that bad, but now I understand.
Christmas TimeAll the grand kids playing Rummi Cube with Grandpa and Granny Jo.
The girls (minus the big pregnant one) making Christmas breakfast.
Heading up to see what Santa brought.
One of the faves.
Her new Dora Scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons.
Waiting to go upstairs. Crosby will be so happy to have Carson next year! :)
The loot!!
Hayden dressing up like Mary.
Lyman Family Christmas PartyHer favorite part of the whole night was her bag with candy from the pinata.
She didn't leave one piece of candy on the floor.
A little nervous next to Santa, but overall she did very well with him. She even gave him a hug and by hug I mean her Dad threw her on him, but she didn't cry so we will count it. :)
You cant see the tears, but she was a little startled when santa came running in.
Back to School
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
Congrats on the baby!!!! He was a pretty good size huh?! way to go!! Take care.
Congratulations! He is adorable. Hope you are feeling good and everything is going well!
Congratulations!!! I can't believe that you have alreday had him!! Time flies...probably not for you though huh?! That is so fun that you have one of each now. Hope the recovery is going well and the new adjustment.
Congratulations on baby Carson!! He's adorable!! How's life with 2 kids?? Can't wait to see more pictures!
He is PERFECT. Congratulations!
He is so cute!! Hayden will be the best big sis! We will have to get our girls together as soon as your done recovering :) Hope all is well!!!
Congratulation! Carson is so cute and I love his name! Looks like Hayden had a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment