This past week I was able to host my first baby shower for one of my good friends Charami. I was pretty nervous being in charge of something like this, but after planning (and planning and planning) I was prepared and I think it turned out really well.
Both me and the Mom-to-be are pretty obsessed with Care Bears so that's what we did for the theme and we played a few simple games, ate and opened presents.
Janice (Co-host) and Annelise's baby Landon
Such a cute cake made by Charami (mom-to-be)
Some of the food after it had been eaten. We had salads, rolls, fruit, chocolate covered strawberries and cake!!
This is one of the games we played. You get these little plastic babies and freeze them in an ice cube. Then everyone puts one in their drink and whoevers baby melts out of the ice cube first says "my water broke" and they get a prize.
Me trying to make Landon Happy. Dont ask me why my legs look so weird...I think my pants are too tight!! :)
Jen acting a little nervous around a baby!
End of Year Fun: 2016
8 years ago
2 comments:
you did such a good job! And, tell Jenn to cuddle that baby already! for the love!
I'm so glad you posted these pictures! I haven't seen Janice, Jennifer or Melita forever! You all look great!! I love the CareBear cake, super cute!!!
Post a Comment