Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Pics

We got Hayden's one year pictures and a few family pics done a little while ago. She was such a good sport getting them done and they turned out so cute!!




She really liked to show off her front teeth, she did this in about ten pictures!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Those turned out really cute Kelly! Hayden is quite the little cheeser! I love family pictures! Who took them??

Bonnie said...

So so cute!! The Gibbons are keeping that photographer in business.

Nicole said...

Wow, those are super cute! Hayden looks so old and grown up in that first picture!

Sandi said...

Cute! I need to get some family pics too. Who took these for you and where?

Mac and Charms said...

Kelly she is just adorable!!! Her eyes are so pretty!

Alison said...

Those are some of the coolest pictures I have ever seen? Who took them? Or is it that you are all so photogenic?!

We just had family pictures taken and you would have thought I was trying to torture them all!! Especially Mark!! :)

Hayden is looking so old! She is so dang cute!

Annelise said...

Ohhh.. these are way cute. Good job guys. She is growing up so fast!